Ha-ha-ha: Is it possible?
If a morning newspaper contains the headline Manmohan Singh and L.K.Advani were going to work together to improve our country. What will be possible outcomes?
Each and every people who are reading the paper will call up the newspaper office and ask them from whom you got this rumour?
- There will be sudden rush in hospitals. As some light-hearted persons will surely get if not hard, a mild heart attack. Some may faint and fell down.
- News channels will interview their party workers how this was possible? As they will be in a confused state and they will run off if they see a journalist.
- That will be the talk of the nation. Some retired old people sitting in front of the tea shop reading the newspaper may say: “We are blessed enough to this before our death. We may have seen Tirupathi and so many temples. But this one a miracle. We will surely have a place in heaven.”
- They both will become the example for our younger generations. For the children who are fighting, parents may say, “Why are you both fighting? See our Prime Minister and opposition leader become friends.”
- We may tell to our grandsons and granddaughters about this miracle, as story.
You can add manymore shocks of this kind according to your imagination. I think the above stated reasons are enough to understand that why our ruling and opposition party leaders are not working together for the nation. They are pretty much concerned about the health condition of our people. No citizen, in our country doesn’t have such large heart to absorb this kind of shocks.
So why am I blabbering about this now? After reading the news Obama, McCain pledge to work together on reform I couldn’t stop thinking about the above scenario. That is the kind of political enmity we are expecting here. After the competition they are sitting down, sharing their plans and discussing how they can improve their nation. No bitter feelings. People were able to see that their nation was in safe hands who consider everyone’s opinion.
But in our country within a party itself, there is no co-ordination. Each and every leader in a party has his set of own supporters. Leader of the party have only time to clear disputes within the party. Then when will he/she think about the problems in our country? If two leaders of opposite leaders meet together in a stage means it will be a much better sight for viewers like two heavyweights fighting against each other in a ring. In the parliament itself referee (Speaker) was not able to control them with the help of some security people.
Let our leaders seeing this must learn from them on how to treat an opposition leader or President and their opinions like they learned the globalization.