The movie quirk and Delhi Daredevil
Verbi has tagged me for the movie quirks. So here goes my quirkiness list:
I always love to be there at theatre a 5 mins before and most of the times I will make it. This doesn’t apply to any other place even though I love going early to everywhere.
- I prefer watching a movie any number of times that is good than trying a movie which I think(not seen) will not be good.
- Days are gone, when I just watched the movie for stars(there is an exception). Now I am very much concerned about the content. Only movie I watched just for the star in this year was Aegan as I like Ajith much.
- I have the habit of collecting DVDs. But I didn’t watched many of the films, I have in my hoem yet. Still I am buying a DVD a week out of eagerness.
- I prefer to watch movie in opening weekend so that I can have my own opinion about the film. And with online booking available now, this has become pretty easier now.
- I love to watch the movie in a big theatre which has above 1000 seating. And I want all of them to be filled. It’s a unique experience with audiences around me whistling (I don’t know how to) during the introduction of hero and when some powerful stunts are coming.
I don’t know whether these are quirks or just an ordinary thing. But when I thought these are the things I found as very quirky. And I am tagging the following people and I love to hear their experiences: Raj, odzer, sharad, Sakhi and Destination Infinity.
This Sunday I woke up with cricket match in my mind. England were dominated for most part though Indians played well. Now-a-days I am a great fan of Sehwag who made me to watch test cricket. I know England will surely declare or get all-out before the completion of that day. But that is not the thing I really want, but I want to see the batting of Sehwag. Unfortunately England didn’t lost a wicket till lunch. I am cursing Strauss and Collingwood. Even at tea Peiterson didn’t declared(oh! you doesn’t enough courage man 😀 ). I think he knows better than me about Sehwag’s capability. After tea, with no ther way he declared after the wicket of Matt Prior.
I am going to see how Sehwag approach the target of 387, which was never been achieved on Indian soil. In comes Sehwag, whacking all the England bowlers all over the ground. Bowl a short delivery, he will cut you for four. Bowl a fullish delivery, he will drive you down the ground and bowl him a full toss, you will get the maximum, a six. He has done what no one was able to do on that pitch. An authorative strokeplay. That is one of the best test innings I have seen. Turning the match in mere 20 overs. And who better than Sehwag can do that!! A class act.. Master blaster… really a Daredevil from Delhi.