Le embrouille Tag
Ekta has tagged me now.. oops sorry..a month back. I thought its just now but already 40 days were gone 🙂 Without delaying more I am moving into the tag.
1. What is your current obsession?
Blogging, reading books, watching movies and farmville 🙂 🙂
2. What are you wearing today?
Shirt and lungi 😀 I don’t know why this question features in all the tags 😐
3. What is for dinner?
Had Mutton briyani 🙂
4. What is the last thing you bought?
2 tickets for 2012 movie. Going to watch this evening 🙂
5. What are you listening to right now?
Mazhaiye Mazhiye (Meaning: Rain) (Film – Eeram)
Tharai Irangiya (Same film)
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She is really good writer and I love reading her blog. Hope she writes more 🙂
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In Chennai, Besant Nagar. Such a nice place to live. And the beach nearby, makes it really special.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Don’t know what it means by pieces. Whatever I need lots of water and Lime juice during summer.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Antarctica. Always I love snow and I think thats the best place to get introduced to.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
There are many. But the top one is Hindi and then spanish.
11. What is your favorite quote?
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
The late leader Mr.Kamaraj.
13. What is your favorite color?
Not much choosy on that. But still blue and green are my choice.
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Tracks and Shirt.
15. What is your dream job?
Some day a CEO of a company or a sports journalist.
16. What is your favorite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A nice camera.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Couldn’t get the question. Fashion and me never went well. Now that word too 😦 😆
19. Who are your style icons?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
A shorter one so that I don’t have to comb for few days 😀 😀
21. What are you going to do after this?
Have to watch the film ‘The 400 blows’.
22. What are your favorite movies?
A lot. I have done a tag on that long back. It’s here and the current one is Pulp fiction.
23. What inspires you?
Help without any intention of getting it back.
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you cannot live without?
Yet to buy/use something in that regard 😀 😀
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
A little smile, Charm nature and jokes which doesn’t harm anybody.
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Hope I won’t get into that situation 🙂
27. Coffee or tea?
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Try to concentrate on something which I like much and forget about the thing which depresses me.
29. What is the meaning of your name?
My full name is Kanagaraj Pandian. Kanagaraj means I think one who is good in Maths. Pandian – In ancient Tamilnadu Pandya Dynasty ruled south Tamilnadu.
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
All the blogs I am currently visiting.
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
32. Favorite Season?
Love every season. But most favorite is Spring.
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
If you light the stove then I will make dosas(considering dough available) or Omlette.
Thanks for tagging me Ekta. This is a new one but had some old questions. But I enjoyed it.
Tagging time: I think only crafty has done this tag. So I tag everybody. Please do it if you have time 🙂
PS: I have written my views on the first test between India and Srilanka here. Read it and let me know your comments.