I am honest, honest, honest :)
I don’t know what made all the people to think like this that I am really dishonest. For the first time I am tagged by this tag like no other tags and its like all of you holding my shirt collar and asking me, “Come on, tell me something honestly”.
So now, the rules to claim this award are-
1.I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it (done)
2.I must list 10 honest things about myself (Quite an hard thing, will manage :D).
3.I must put a copy of Honest Scrap logo on my blog (done.)
4.I must select atleast 7/ 8 other worthy bloggers and list their links (Let me check 😀 :D)
5.I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above 4 requirements also…
- I am a person who will get distracted easily and as with the days passing on I am becoming more and more distracted.
- I am yet to learn to ride a motor bike. I don’t know somehow I am not having much interest in it. Hope someday I will get my license.
- These days I am not expecting somebody to join me to do the things. I will always wait for somebody to go to a movie or to go to any place before. But now I will ask if they are not coming I will go by myself. But this won’t work when I have to meet somebody 😛 😛
- Even though I love movies for a long time for the past 2 years only I am watching them seriously(yeah.. even the comedy ones 😛 😛 )
- I am a cricket fanatic from the time I started to watch T.V. quite seriously. I think that goes back to the year 1991 or ’92, when I was at the age of 5 or 6. I had lot of confusions while watching it then. I still remember the day when I asked my mom ‘When Azhar will come?’ as Carl Hooper got out when West Indies were playing.
- I love coffee very much and nothing beats a morning or an evening for me with coffee and a packet of milk bikis biscuit. It’s a great pleasure to place that hot coffee glass before and finish up the biscuit and coffee by just soaking and eating them. Even though I love coffee, I have it mostly when I am in home.
- Before 2 years I always liked A.R.Rahman’s music and always wonder what Ilayaraja has done. But now I am mostly hearing Ilayaraja’s songs. But I have heard that when you get old, you will like more of Ilayaraja than A.R.Rahman 🙄 🙄
- I don’t know how but I always like the second best person in anything. When it comes to cricket there are many who loves Sachin and I am one of them. But I loved Sourav from the time he entered the cricket. I love Rafael Nadal than Federer… the list goes on.
- I have never seen myself as a lean person. From the time I know, I am always obese when compared to my age 🙂 🙂 Now I am really fat 😦 😦
- I love browsing through book and DVD shop. Even though I will buy only one or two at a time I would have finished seeing all the titles 🙂 🙂
And there I finished my honest tag truthfully, honestly and most importantly successfully.