Tag ::: Tough Elevens
DI has tagged me to tough elevens. Rules of this tag are:
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are the questions from DI:
1. Do you remember your first day in school?
No 🙂 I just remember 1 or 2 moments from my whole first year in school 🙂
2. Your favorite song that you hum often?
It changes from time to time… Now its ‘Nee partha vizhigal’ from movie 3. Yeah.. ‘Kolaveri di’ song movie 🙂
3. Which was your favorite subject in school?
I liked Tamil and Science. Two subjects in which I am more consistent. But I am good in others too except English. It all comes down which one I understand better. One year it will be Science and Mathematics, on the the other it will be Social science… it changes 🙂
4. Are you happy with yourselves, well most of the time, for what you are today?
Yes. From my college final year, I am more than happy with myself. The only regret is, I could do more instead of wasting time in petty things.
5. Role model in your life?
Batman. The version shown in Nolan’s movie. Yes… he is a fictional character. But the values he carries around even as a vigilante is something I respect and follow.
6. Have you got the habit of cursing often?
Not often. But I do. I feel bad if it is something happening in my life.
I curse while watching sports too. For that I don’t feel anything.
7. What do you do when you are very happy?
At that moment I forget everything around me. Used to sing and dance even though it will be pretty crap 😀 😀
8. Do you believe in God or destiny or luck?
- I believe there is somebody with greater power who controls things a bit. And for me he/she/it is the god.
- Destiny – I don’t believe in.
- Luck – I don’t believe this too. But one quote I heard was, ‘The harder you try, the luckier you become’. True, isn’t it 🙂
9. Any regrets in life?
- During my childhood days I have been a little show-off kind of boy. I wish I could have been more sensible.
- I used to fear thinking about what might follow if I do a thing. I should have more courage and do the thing that I feel correct for now.
10. A sweet memory that you talk about often?
There are few but I choose, one day outing to Mahabalipuram during my college final year. It was complete fun and everyone of us enjoyed to the core. Whenever I sit or travel alone, I used to think about it. You can read about it here.
11. Do you think you are a good son, daughter, brother, sister, spouse, parent? Mark yourself, if you can.
As a son, good thing about me is, I am not a troublemaker. But the bad thing is, I interact very less. Could have been better. I can rate myself 5/10.
As a brother, I think I fail. Even though I give my thoughts about things on how to be done, again the interaction is very less. My rating will be 3/10
Now comes the toughest part.
My 11 questions:
- Name your favorite fictional character and why?
- What you like to do more in your free time?
- Please tell us the most funniest prank you are involved in?
- What makes you happy?
- Any regrets in life?
- If you can chose an alter-ego, who or what it will be?
- Do you have any interest in politics? If yes, what you feel about UP election results?
- Name the place which you visited last? Whats the special about that place?
- What you like about you most?
- Name 5 things which you feel is most important in life.
- Name a childhood favorite serial other than animation one.
Now comes another tough thing with almost most of you have done the tag or tagged. Well… I am tagging the persons who have been already tagged but yet to do it. Now they have different sets of questions to choose from 😉 How lucky!!! 🙂
OMG… I am short by 1.. 😦 Well, thats expected as many have done it. Let me know once you have done it 🙂