10-to-1 – A life tag
1. How did you get one of your scars? Very near to my left eye. While playing cricket I fielded close to the batsmen and got hit with the bat. As you would have guessed, thats the last time I stood that near 😀 😀
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? Stayed at home. Hadn’t done anything special.
3. How are you feeling at this moment? Relaxed.
4. How did your night go last night? Commented on the posts after returning back and wished I could have a better next day before sleeping.
5. How did you do in high school? Done well.
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Bought it before I join my company.
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? Once in a month, how can I say that??? 🙄
8. How much money did you spend last month? Moderate, I guess!!
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? After 26.
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? 24.
1. Your mothers name? Aadilakshmi. For what??? 🙄 🙄
2. What did you do last weekend? Met one of my close friends, went to buy books. Watched quite a few movies too.
3. What is the most important part of your life? Family, friends. Nothing matters to me much.
4. What would you rather be doing? Fighting injustice 😉 Well, As an ardent Batman fan I should do 😀 😀
5. What did you last cry over? Watching the movie ‘Hotel Rwanda’
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Talk to the person on whom I am upset letting them know I care. If nobody is responsible, then I think by myself.
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? To be humble.
8. What are you worried about? There is a list. But I don’t want to worry about anything. Instead I can think about what can be done.
9. What did you have for breakfast? Dosa and Sambar.
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? No.
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? Yes!
3. Have you ever been out of the country? No
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Lot!!
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? I don’t think so!!!
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? No, I won’t!!!
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? No.
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes. Only one. Three mistakes of life.
1. Who was the last person you saw? My colleague.
2. Who was the last person you texted? Don’t remember. I rarely send messages.
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? a friend.
4. Who was the last person to call you? My PM.
5. Who did you last hug? Don’t remember
6. Who is the last person who texted you? My school friend Senthil.
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? Nobody. Yet to get the courage to say that.
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? Very near.
2. Where did you last go? To office
3. Where did you last hang out? at home
4. Where do you go to school? Thiruvotriyur, near Chennai
5. Where is your favorite place to be? Anywhere I could find peace.
6. Where did you sleep last night? in home.
1. Do you think anyone likes you? I think my friends like me.
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Yeah… Bruce Wayne. So that I can be Batman 😀 😀
3. Do you know the muffin man? No. Who is that???
4. Does the future scare you? No. But its not clear as of now.
5. Do your parents know about your blog? Mom knows about it but my dad doesn’t know.
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? Can’t say. One thing is, I can be totally myself with him.
2. Why did you get into Blogging? Out of boredom.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? Yet to ask them 🙂
4. Why are you doing this survey? Because AK and Harini tagged me and An important day coming up, so to make the numbers count.
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? Fly.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? I turn back the clock by 3 years and I will attend my final year college. But there is nothing to change.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? My best friend.
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? There is no ex in my life 😀 😀
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? How does shaving save them? If it helps I will. Anyway there is not much to shave 😀 😀
One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now? I have to. I am making choices so I am happy. Hoping that I will be little more sane.
It doesn’t take more than 20 minutes friends. So if u r interested consider yourself tagged and do it right away 🙂